Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Pictures of You...

So, I have been meaning to blog about a few pictures for awhile, but we got a new camera and I couldn't get it all figured out, so I am finally getting around to it...

First, Emma got a Mr. Potato Head for Christmas. It was a few days later when we finally got around to playing with it. I took it out and showed her how to put the nose and eyes and lips on, then we added some glasses and off we went. I stopped paying attention to her for a minute and the next thing I know she climbs up on my lap looking like this:

I laughed so hard! Isn't it funny how kids figure that stuff out! I hadn't even put them on her or anything! She is hilarious!

Here are some pics from our trip:












I dragged Matt to Disney on the first day, as stated in the blog below. Rockin' Rollercoaster is our favorite ride, so of course we had to get our picture taken by the giant Geetar.
Favorite memories of this ride actually come from waiting in line. My whole family sang to the Aerosmith song playing over the speakers. Can you just see us belting "I don't wanna miss a thang!??" People stared at first, but found some appreciation and clapped for us at the conclusion of our melody!

He looks a bit happier here.....





Don't you think??!!






We finally got to the boat! We all remarked at Disney how cool it was to think that even after our marathon day at Disney we still had a seven day vacation ahead of us! I think that thought is what got Matt through the marathon Disney day!






I said earlier I would try to post some pictures of the friends that we made on our trip. This is our cabin steward Rizky. I thought it was funny to meet him on the first day...he came and introduced himself to us. I guess I didn't know exactly what a cabin steward was at the time, but man, they are great! I think that was one of my favorite things on the cruise, you got to meet these people and see them over and over again until you felt like they were your little cruise family! It was good times. We had to document it for memory's sake! And now I share it with you!

You didn't think I would do it, huh? Well, I am a woman of my word! Funny thing is that I am making this all happen on the old computer! He he. We waited long weeks for that thing and here I am...

Oh well, I guess that is the nature of life.

PS...I have decided that if I was rich, I would buy you all a cruise. You wouldn't have to go with me or anything (Breathe a sigh of relief!), I just think everyone should have the experience....!

Sarah




1 comment:

Ben said...

I give you permission to buy me a cruise...anytime.