
This week we finally took the jet-skis out for their 2008 Summer Maiden Voyage. The first one. It took us awhile. I think this is the latest we have waited to go. The lake was high. The highest we have ever seen it, which left us scrambling for a beach. But, we got the kids settled playing in the sand and the boys on the toys and the evening began.

It was fun to have Emma aware of the jet-skis and to ask to ride again and again. She called them "Big Jet-skis" because of the antagonist in her favorite tv show, Little Einsteins, "Big Jet." We had an enjoyable evening.

I can't ride because of the little bun in the oven, pea in the pod - but my favorite thing to do is read my People magazine on the beach - and that is what I did. Matt did try and drag me into the water at one point. I protested, but he is strong. I'll just say it was very cold and I screamed. Anyway, I guess for our clan, the summer has now officially begun (Finally!).
4 comments:
Emma is darling! How are you? How are you feeling? I hope all is well.
fun! yeah for summer officially starting, it looks so fun! Emma is so cute, she is looking older and older every time I see pics of her.
What a fun day! I love Emma's swimsuit and I love the pictures of her falling asleep playing. What a cutie!
It looks like it was a lot of fun!! Its great to see the fun pictures!
Post a Comment