Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Our Song Bird

(Sorry, I took the video sideways without realizing that you couldn't turn it!)

Emma has taken to singing. I mean really taken to singing. It is non-stop. We think it is pretty dang adorable. Her first song was "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and she has just moved up from there. As shown in the video, she used to just sing the last word of each sentence. She has now mastered every word of "I am a Child of God," "My Heavenly Father Loves Me," "I Love to See the Temple" and "I Hope they Call me on a Mission." She will even create her own versions of "Rock a Bye, Don't You Cry." Her newest addiction is singing while Matt plays the piano (See post above!) Anyway, I just thought I would share a little of her talent with you!

2 comments:

Kevin and Emily said...

SHE IS AMAZING! These videos are so cute of her. She is very smart to know so many words to so many songs. What a cutie!

Anna said...

She is so darling!