I got this fun idea off of my friend Tara's blog. I left a memory on hers, so I guess I better participate:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you have of either Matt, Sarah or Emma. It doesn't matter how well you know us, anything you remember will be fun!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
4 comments:
Okay, I have 2 memories of you. When we first met, I remember coming into work and YOU called a boy to ask him on a date, it blew me away. Then when you were on that date you wore black leather pants. I think they even ripped.
I have a memory about Matt. I was friends with his brother back in highschool and Matt's first week back from his mission we played roller hockey. Us girls were so terrible he got sick of it and just left!
I don't think I have a memory from high school and most of jr. high that doesn't involve you. Let's see, I remember your first speeding ticket, going wave running with you and the fam (the picture of you, Les, and me wearing our life jackets upside down), and sleepovers pretty much every weekend. I remember how you told me you were engaged. You called me to see if you could bring somebody to my wedding. I was totally joking and said something about you being engaged and it turned out that you were, crazy. Most of all I remember that no matter how long it's been since the last time we got together we still are good friends and talk like we just saw each other. I love it!
Dancing on your mailbox. Sleeping over at your house and playing "Ariel." Girls Getaway in Park City. You made my day when you brought me a SVL club prize. Almost killing everyone when I slid on black ice by your house and totalled the car. You having a surprise baby shower for me at your house that I totally didn't expect and was so touched by.
Post a Comment