Sunday, October 19, 2008

She is Here!!



This is Erik posting in behalf of Sarah. Sarah is doing well and so is (un-named baby.) She is so cute!!! Baby (insert name here) was born on October 19th at 7 pm, and weighed 7 pounds and was 19 inches! Kind of weird i know but it will be easy to remember. She was born in the presence of her father Matt, Grandparents Keri and Craig, Great Grandma carolee and Sarahs sisters in law. Grandma and Grandpa Elder and Sister Hale were here in spirit as they are serving the lord in Africa. (Sarah and Matt say they Love you so Much and Baby looks forward to seeing you!) She is cute! but dont take my word for it!




8 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats Sarah and Matt on your new little addition! She looks adorable! I can't wait to find out what her name is! :)

Howards said...

She is so so so cute! Congrats!
what does Emma think?

Jenny said...

So is a babe, thanks for letting me be apart of such an amazing moment. We love little Lucee already

Anna said...

Congratulations!! She's darling! I bet Emma will love having a little sister!

Melissa said...

Congrats! I hope everyone continues to do well! Enjoy the journey of two!!

the Tonioli's said...

She is soooo cute. I'm sure i don't have to tell you this but you and Matt have beautiful girls. Congrats to mommy on not being pregnant anymore. Glad that everything is well.

Kevin and Emily said...

Congrats! We are SO HAPPY for your beautiful family. She is just gorgeous and we are happy she is finally here. Can't wait to meet her. (=

Michelle said...

What a beautiful baby! I only wish I could meet her in person. Congratulations! Keep me posted on how things are going.