As the opening credits rolled across the screen I could not believe I was actually sitting there, watching the movie adaptation of arguably one of my top five favorite books. I don't think I have ever anticipated a movie like I did this one before and I have to say that I could not stop smiling as the closing credits ran. Yes, I am easy to please when it comes to movies because I watch them for mere entertainment and escape and try not to analyze them too much - but I was quite literally like a giddy little school girl as I left the theater and am very proud to say I am a hard core Edward fan and that I supported Robert Pattinson for the role from the start! I loved the movie and have already given Matt permission to take me to see it again any time he would like - or, if you want to go.....Sarah
5 comments:
I am in, let's just make sure that I don't have to sit by squealing girls this time around!!
I saw the movie and enjoyed also! I want to see it again. I am up for a girls night!
I'll go see it with you! We seriously need to get together soon. Hope you are doing well.
I saw it on Thanksgiving and loved it!
Sarah
Your blog is so cute! Even though you just live up the street it will be fun to see picutures of you and your family! Just in case you forgot our blog is www.ebrawsonfamily.blogspot.com
~KaeLee
Post a Comment