Sunday, December 6, 2009

Our Tree

This is our Christmas tree. It is fun this year because we got to use some ornaments that my Grandma Margaret gave us. They are old fashioned car ornaments. I feel like with the addition of these, our tree really represents myself and Matt fairly. We also had to apply some kind of protection from the toddler. Our answer: put the tree on top of a table. It has worked wonders. I positioned one lone silver ball at the bottom and Lucy gets a kick out of seeing her reflection in it. Other than that she has stayed pretty well away! We are super excited about Christmas this year. The fact that Emma is really getting into it has made it that much more special. Every morning she puts an ornament on our advent calendar Christmas tree and asks when Christmas will be here. Most importantly, I have learned to effectively use the "naughty list" to get her to behave!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Momtothree said...

I should've used the naughty list idea. I forgot about that.