Friday, August 10, 2007

A Bit Too Honest

Holy Scraps! This week has flown by! I can't believe it is Friday and August 10th! I am sitting in anticipation of my maiden trip to IKEA! Can't wait. I have heard all sorts of great things about it and I have suddenly become very nervous that it will not live up to my expectations. I will update you tomorrow on how it goes.

In the meantime I will comment on my pirate party. The pink jewel tatoo that adorned my forarm was a hit, as was the treasure chest full of pirate gummies, pirate bracelets, pirate tatoos and eyepatches (my idea). Ahoy Matey. All in all, my first city wide event that I have planned was a hit. Hopefully it keeps me in the mayor's good graces.

Then there was So You Think You Can Dance. Anyone who knows me would be amazed that I completely forgot that I had missed it until Thursday evening rolled around and even then I didn't have time to give it a proper viewing. At this moment I will say that the mannequin dance is probably my favorite dance of the whole season. In order to comment further, I feel it is necessary to watch it again. I will report back.

For now, I have to go get re-ready for the day. My alarm didn't go off and I woke up at 6:57am with a 7:00am staff meeting to attend. Big round of applause for getting out the door and to my meeting fully clothed and made-up by 7:18am. The secret: I did my make-up while I was driving. Don't tell the authorities or my insurance agency! Sorry Progressive. So much for my safe-driver discount!

C-ya -- Sarah

No comments: