Sunday, August 5, 2007

Jami's Challenge

4 Jobs I have held:

Parks and Recreation Secretary
Men’s Basketball Secretary
Front Desk Manager Howard Johnson Hotel
Sales Associate at Victoria’s Secret

4 Movies I can Watch over and over:

Pride and Prejudice (2006)
Music and Lyrics
Emma
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

4 Places I have Lived:

Washington
Utah
Arizona
Idaho

4 TV Shows I Enjoy:

So You Think You Can Dance
Heroes
America’s Next Top Model
The Bachelor

4 Places I have been on Vacation:

Orlando
Maui
Bermuda
Lake Powell

4 of my Favorite Dishes/Restaurants:

Café Rio – Salmon Tacos or Pork Salad
Wingers – Sticky Finger dinner or salad
Applebees – Quesadilla Burger or Oriental Chicken Salad
Baja Cantina’s Flautas

4 Websites I visit Daily:

www.farmington.utah.gov
www.gmail.com
www.hotmail.com
www.theoakstree.com - waiting to see if it ever got fixed!

4 places I would rather be right now:

Hawaii
Lake Powell
My New House
Bed

1 comment:

Ben said...

I forgot about Sticky Fingers. That should be on my list too!