While Matt watches some Russians speaking French captioned in English, (you may not know this about Matt, but he enjoys watching movies in foreign languages. Right now we are watching "The Hunt for Red October" in French!) I have decided to update my blog. In the midst of the chaos that continues from before, we have had a few exciting events happen in our family recently. One being that Matt's brother, Cameron departed to the MTC this last Wednesday. It has been since Ben that I have dropped anyone off at the MTC and I had forgotten what an emotionally draining experience that can be! But, we are excited for Cameron and the things that he will learn. Matt has been briefing him about Argentina for the last three months and is already anticipating the opportunity to go pick him up in two years and see some of the places that he served in. While in Provo, I got to revisit some hold campus haunts, or whatever you call them. We went to the Creamery on Ninth and got some Mint Cookies and Cream ice cream and ate some craked pepper french fries. It was quite yummy and brought back some memories from my early college days.
Other exciting events, I got a "High School Musical" T-shirt from work. I am thrilled about it. And, I have begun re-reading Twilight. The great thing about a second read through is that I am not as anxious to find out what is going to happen so instead I can slow down and enjoy the ironies that I had not noticed my first time through. I find myself drawn to Edward even more because the first time through I was intitially rooting for good old Mike and I thought Edward was a jerk. Now I know what is really going on, so I am enjoying it even more!
So, that is about all in the life of Sarah. Matt's life is school and more school. Sometimes he gets to play with Emma and he enjoyed time with his brothers this last week as they prepared for Cam's departure. Emma has been amazing us with her ability to do puzzles intended for 3 year olds. Despite the fact that she insists on calling me dad, I think there are some real brains on the girl!
Well, I don't speak French or Russian, but I am still going to watch with my husband...C-ya.
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment