Friday, October 26, 2007

Dress me up

Here we are, the eve of the biggest Halloween event of the season….and I have costuming dilemmas. I wish that J.K. Rowling could have timed her big announcement a little better (http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/books/10/20/harry.potter.ap/) It has created a problem as my husband was planning on dressing up as Dumbledore and I was planning on dressing up as Harry Potter and now, had we gone through with it spent any time kissing or canoodling while thus dressed, we would have suddenly been making a statement about a potential inappropriate relationship between one student and his headmaster. Yeesh. The poor children at the party made have been scarred for life!

So, now J.K….tell me what to do….I am supposed to have a decked out Harry Potter family tomorrow and all of my previous preparations have been in vain. No Dumbledore this Halloween. AND my Hedwig is falling apart on me as well. What am I going to do!!!

If I figure it all out, I will post some post-Halloween pictures. Maybe it will all come together. Matt as Harry and me dying my hair red….?

Wish Me Luck,

Sarah

1 comment:

Adam Gunn said...

He could be Gandalf. It is a little known fact that Gandalf was supposed to be the fifth founder of Hogwarts but was called to the relms of the Middle Earth when a Hobbit accidentally took possession of a ring or something. . .