Sunday, November 11, 2007

As promised....

I swore to myself that I wouldn't post again until I had some pictures, so here they are! Hopefully they are worth the wait! Above you will see the Happy Halloween hosts: Harry and Ginny.
The winner of our Adult Male Contest: Mr. Bob Ross.

The winner of Best Adult Female contest: Ms. Britney Spears.



One of the winners of our children's costume contest: Jack Attack. Along with winner #2:


Pepe Le Peau - Boston.
And just for fun, a couple of fun pics from the party:

Meggan and Mia - Two of K-town's most gee-orgeous vampires!



Mummy wrapped! Mummified! I want my Mummy! Duncan as a mummy.

Porter - the resident apple bobber. We made him use the same one repeatedly...save the fun for everyone!

That is what I have for now...are you proud of my for following through - two weeks later!!!

1 comment:

Momtothree said...

So where's Emma's costume? What was she?