Monday, February 16, 2009
The Whiz Kid
We finally had a successful potty transaction today and I was so happy I nearly cried. Okay, there was one glistening tear. I just had to record that my child actually can go pee-pee in the potty. We have proof today. And I am so proud of her for finally following through and proud of myself for sticking to it. If there is anyone out there who is reading this and distressed, I feel for you, I really really do. And I am aware that the rollercoaster has not come safely into the station. There is definitely still more work. But...she did it. She peed in the potty. Who would have ever thought that those words would bring me so much joy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah Emma!! There is a light at the end of the tunnel. I feel for you Sarah, Potty training really is the worst thing about motherhood. I am so glad that I am not potty training right now! I really hope she keeps up the good work! Good luck
Just please don't bronze the, uh, transaction...
Yeah for Emma! We are so proud of you. You are a trooper Sarah. Hopefully there are a lot more successes soon!
Post a Comment