Friday, May 29, 2009

I-Phone Photo Cache Part 2

More pictures from the past few months:

This is a picture of some of Emma's cousins and first cousins once removed or second cousins depending on whatever each of those mean! We were at Grey and Oakley's baby boy Corver's blessing luncheon. Emma literally idolizes my cousins Olivia and Quinn (the two oldest girls in the pic). She followed Quinn around the entire time we were at the lunch. It really is cute!

This is from our California trip. Emma picked this hat up and loved it! We thought she looked pretty cute in it.


I was excited to find this picture of Emma with Goofy. Her favorite tv show is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse - so she was just as excited to see Goofy as she was to see Minnie.


This is one of the few pictures from Emma's 3rd Birthday celebration at our house. We had a Barbeque, even though the weather wasn't cooperating. Matt had some awesome flames going!

I'll post the random pics one more time, then we'll be all caught up!



No comments: