Thursday, May 28, 2009

I-Phone Photo Cache

I just loaded pictures from the last few months of off Matt's i-Phone. I thought it would be fun to share a few! This is a picture from Lucy's blessing. We had lost the camera that day and so Matt was using his phone. I had forgotten that we got some pretty good ones:

Matt took Emma sledding last winter and she loved it. She didn't want to come home. I am not one to go to all that work to get her dressed in all of her snow gear, take her out, put on her gloves repeatedly - it was just so much work! Plus, I am not a fan of being cold. So, if Emma wanted to play in the snow, it was her Daddy who made it happen. Wow, in reading that I sound so high-maintenance. I'll do it on occassion.... - we'll just simplify and say I am a fan of summer.

This is not the best picture in the world, but the story behind it is funny! We went to Chuck-E-Cheese for Caleb's birthday in March and Emma really had a ball! The only trying time was when she got stuck in the tunnels and I had to climb in and rescue her. It's funny looking back, but I was on the verge of motherly hysterics because she was on the verge of hysterics and I couldn't get to her. We kept sending in the cousins after her, but she just wouldn't respond to them and follow them to get out. Mom to the rescue!

This is some before and after action on the house Matt has been remodeling. This is the hideous bathroom that he literally had to tear down to the bones. See "after" (well, more like "mid"):

More to come!

1 comment:

Momtothree said...

hmmm so that's what happened to our blue sled! I'm glad to know you guys got some usage out of it last year