Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Awesome House

This is Matt and Joel's awesome house. (Note: this post is not a sales pitch. I just love this house and am very proud of how it turned out and I want everyone to see it!)

This is the view from my favorite feature: the porch off of the Master Bedroom upstairs. It looks out onto a very cute park and would be an incredible place to watch Lagoon's fireworks from.

This is the Master Bedroom. See the door in the right corner - that is how you access the porch mentioned above.

This is looking into the Main Living Space from the kitchen. My other favorite thing about this house is how big it feels even though it is a Cottage Home - what Matt calls a "detached townhome."
And this is the beautiful kitchen. I can't even express how in love I am with this house. Matt and Joel have done a great job. It's available if you want to buy - but I have to say I am 100% dying to live in it myself! Emma is a little attached to it as well. The other day when we had just returned home from the store, she threw a little fit: "Mom! We're not home....We live in the RED HOUSE!"

2 comments:

Stephanie Cowan said...

It is beautiful good job boys matt and Joel

Momtothree said...

Can he build one for me just like it in Provo? This house is sooo cute? How much is it going for?