Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Cupcake Crazy

Some of you may be aware of my obsession with cupcakes, some may not....BUT, you will pretty soon be exposed because I just bought this little book and am sooooooo excited. I spent all last night reading every recipe and have decided that I will now proceed to make every recipe, page 1 to page 287. Cupcake exploits. And, I think it will be fun to blog about it, like in Julie and Julia. No, I don't expect a movie to be made, or even that anyone will read about it - but I can't wait to get started. I'll link the blog so if you want to read about this crazy new pursuit, you can. Anyway....cupcakes at my house every day if you want one! Oh, and if you invite me to dinner, you can expect that I'll bring cupcakes for dessert!

2 comments:

Luke and Tina said...

Hey Sarah hows the cupcake craze coming?? I might be stopping by all the time if you are going to have cupcakes everyday

Momtothree said...

I'm seriously craving some right now!