Saturday, July 28, 2007

The Greatest Game Ever Played This Year

This morning was my first game of golf this year. Sadly, my swing needs a LOT of work. But, I blame all of the bad shots on the clubs - time to get some new ones. I just have a hard time investing in something I will probably only use once or twice a year. I begin to think of all the clothes that the $250.oo I would spend on clubs would get me. Then I change my mind. I wear clothes more than I play golf...oh wait, I guess everyone does! I enjoy spending money on clothes more than I enjoy spending money on golf. That's the ticket! Really, my favorite thing about golfing is simply spending time in the great out of doors at insane hours in the morning that I would typically spend in bed. I am secretly a morning person. Guess its not so secret anymore. But, especially with these three hundred degree days where being outside in the middle of the day is just too stinkin' hot, the best time of the day to be outside is 6:00 in the AM, when there is even a bit of a chill. That's what I go for, a chill outside in the heat of the summer. Everyone has their vices, especially to get them through an excruciating round of 20 foot drives! (Or somewheres around theres)

Off to the driving range with me. Maybe I can drive a 30 foot shot this time round!

Sarah

No comments: