Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Harry Potter Dies...Just Kidding, I don't even know!

Everyone is reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: The Final Book, the end of an era. Personally, I am on book two. I refuse to read The Deathly Hallows until I have reread 1-6. Book seven has been lying on the couch, calling me to open and read, but I remain strong. I didn't remain strong, however, in my conviction to deny myself some of the contents. The day it came out I looked on the Internet to find out who died and who didn't....don't give me that look of disgust....I didn't want to be the last to know. So, for now, I read. I am not sure when, or if, I will ever get to the final chapter of the final book anywhere in the near future - especially since Matt has taken my car and, thus, Book Two - sitting on the front seat. But, my will has yet to be broken and I will not jump ahead five years in the life of the boy who lived.

No comments: