Six years ago, when I was in New York, I happened upon a limo parked along the curb outside The Plaza Hotel. Innocently walking past, I glance over at who is stepping out onto the pavement - it is none other than Aerosmith lead singer Steve Tyler appearing in all his big mouthed glory. Bigger in real life I tell you. Yesterday, I happened upon my second brush with the Rich and Famous as I was innocently walking back to the car after touring a Salt Lake Parade of Homes Mansion. I see this Lexus coming up the street and the driver looks just like the brand new Salt Lake resident and winner of Dancing with the Stars Season Three Apollo Anton Ohno. I second guess myself and call it a look alike, but moments later my suspicion is confirmed as my fellow home viewers see him too and confirm his identity. We coily play paprazzi as we pull our bright yellow Ford Escape next to him and take a picture through the window. Partake of the picture and share in our celebrity sighting. (Apollo - Center, Gray Shirt) Pretty cool, right?
2 comments:
You are so lucky. I wish I could be you!
Your little girl is adorable. Nice picture of Apolo Ohno. I just have a couple of questions. When he drove up were these other people with him. They don't look like short track speed skaters. The guys are a little too big. LOL
Also, were these homes in the parade of homes for sale? What area of SLC?
Nice find.
Mimi
Post a Comment