Thursday, August 16, 2007

Decision 2007

I am a voter. I take my responsibility very seriously when considering whom to appoint to such a position as is being decided tonight. Every vote counts. Keeping my obligation in mind, I spent two hours considering the candidate that I felt was the most deserving and then I did my duty and spent ten minutes repeatedly dialing to give Sabra the one up over Danny in the run for Champion of So You Think You Can Dance Season 3. I was getting a little nervous last night as I watched. Danny and Lacey were at the top of their game. I don’t care who wins…I just don’t want it to be either of them! I’m sorry, but I think that the title should not be given to two people who belong to the same family. It stinks of nepotism. And Danny, well, Danny is just too good. And that is how it is. So as long as it is Sabra or Neil I will be fine. Stay tuned…

1 comment:

Adam Gunn said...

Are you so glad your voting helped Sabra win? Go Utah people!!! It was an awesome show last night!