I was trying to think of something fun to post for the holidays and I got this questionnaire thing in an email. SO...I decided to post my answers. Enjoy:
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both – depends on what I’m wrapping
2. Real tree or artificial? I prefer real, but Matt and I have an artificial one
3. When do you put up the tree? When it works with my schedule
4. When do you take the tree down? When it works with my schedule
5. Do you like eggnog? I will drink a little every year, but I don’t necessarily enjoy it
6. Favorite gift received as a child? The kitchen that made me faint
7. Do you have a Nativity scene? My mom does
8. Hardest person to buy for? My Dad
9. Easiest person to buy for? Emma
10. Worst Christmas Gift you ever received? None – no, I mean, literally when the person who drew my name for Christmas forgot me
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
12. Favorite Christmas movie? Elf, Muppet Christmas Carol, White Christmas, The Christmas Story, all of the Cheesy Hallmark Movies
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Black Friday
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Crepes
16. Clear or colored lights on the tree? Mine – Clear. The one I grew up with - Colored
17. Favorite Christmas song(s)? All.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Ondasher, Onprancer, Oncomet, Oncupid, Ondonner, Onblitzen, Dashaway, Dashaway, Dashaway and All. Oh – Rudolf too.
20. Christmas tree top or star? I top my Christmas tree with a Santa bell and whole lot of love!
21. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Pajamas on Christmas Eve, Draw Name gifts on Christmas Eve, everything else Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The fact that I have to work
23. What is the "corniest" family tradition that you miss doing? Christmas Pajamas (cause we aren’t getting them this year and I want to cry!)
24. Ugliest Christmas Decoration ever invented? The Blow-Up Snow Globe
25. Which looks best--theme trees or homey trees? I like theme trees, but there is nothing like the tree I grew up with that has a memory attached to every decoration. I love it!
1 comment:
I wasn't the one who forgot you, was I?
I can't remember...
Post a Comment