Thursday, December 27, 2007

Twilie's Unite

It has been awhile since I mentioned Twilight, but I have news: An Edward has been cast. Apparently, I am, like, the last person to know, but I still thought I would remark on my excitement. YEA! I am excited. For those others of you who may not have already been informed, the lucky and appropriate gentlemen is the one and only Cedric Diggory from Harry Potter. This news has thrown me back into the world of vampire romances. For those of you who have read the books but haven’t read the excerpt on Stephenie Meyer’s website from Midnight Sun…you should. It is Twilight from Edward’s perspective and it is enthralling, to say the least. It really illustrates the intensity of Edward’s drive to kill Bella and gives you a greater appreciation for the self-control that he exerts in order to be around her. Here read: http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/midnightsun_chapter1.pdf
I know, I know, I am a Twilight geek like the Trekkies of old. I’m a Twilie. At least I have accepted it.

1 comment:

Momtothree said...

Yeah I have totally read that and now I'm reading one of her fan's version of Edward's view of Twilight. I will send you the link to your email. Its like 23 chapeters long, but you can read it all on the internet for free. A friend of mine is totally into Twilight and she keeps sending me links about it.