Sunday, December 2, 2007

KOSY 106.5

I was thinking of something exciting to write about and decided that I wanted to wait until I could post pictures with the blog. That is always more exciting. But then I remembered that Heather got voted out of America's Next Top Model and the joy that it brought me and I had to type. No offense to people with Ausberger's but she was definitely not model material. I was glad that Tyra let go of making a statement and simply accepted the truth. Not going to work.

Oh, and it snowed the most beautiful blanket of perfect Christmas snow here. It was the most wonderful way to start the most wonderful time of the year. AND I am almost completely done with all of the Christmas shopping, including Marilyn's. I have one more person on my list, neighbor gifts, and cards. AND I finished the Christmas trees for the city and got the approval from the big guy. Santa loved them. Red and Green. Once again, I will try and get some pics.

That is all for now until I have some pics and more exciting stuff to say!

Sarah

No comments: