Oh yes...it is what I mean! Matt has completed his Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Marketing. For real! And as soon as we get that coveted piece of paper in the mail we will be celebrating without hesitation! It was a slightly rainy, but beautiful early morning event when Matt and I got to attend the Main Commencement so that Matt and his brother Jared could "graduate together."
(Sorry for the blurry picture) The two oldest and first of the five Hale brothers to finish their degrees, it was a proud moment for a Hale wife and I am sure for two Hale African Missionary Parents! We know that they were sad to miss the event, but we could also tell from their phone call that they were bursting with pride even thousands of miles away!
(Sorry for the blurry picture) The two oldest and first of the five Hale brothers to finish their degrees, it was a proud moment for a Hale wife and I am sure for two Hale African Missionary Parents! We know that they were sad to miss the event, but we could also tell from their phone call that they were bursting with pride even thousands of miles away! 
After sharing that moment with his brother, Matt was able to actually walk and receive his folder at the John B. Goddard School of Business and Economics Graduation Ceremony.
It was very proud moment for me as I am acutely aware of the sacrifice and hard work that Matt has put into getting this degree.
The road wasn't easy, but I am very grateful to him for the example of the importance of education that he has set for me and for our girls.Sarah
4 comments:
Congratulations Matty!
CONGRAT, WHAT A HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT.
Congratulations Matt! That is very exicting! What an accomplishment!
Awesome accomplishment, Matt. Congratulations.
Post a Comment