Friday, July 17, 2009

Bibbidi Bobbity Boo

I had wanted to get to blogging about the craziness of last week sooner, but I was hit with the exhaustion bomb and then the sickness bomb and am still recovering from both. Not only did I have Festival Days last week, but I was also trying to give Emma something to entertain her while her busy mom was otherwise engaged - so I signed her up for a Cinderella Princess Camp at a local dance academy. She completely loved it - what 3 year old wouldn't when you get to dress up in a princess dress every day and spend an entire hour doing princess related activities like coloring in a princess diary and learning a princess dance. The whole week culminated in a "Royal Ball" where all of the little princesses danced for their families. Silly mom didn't realize that it was an "invite dad and grandparents" moment, so poor little Emma had the smallest fan club of Lucy and me - but she didn't care! She was lost in the world of Cinderella. She did her little dance and came to me "Mom, I danced!" She has been obsessed with dancing ever since and I am pretty sure we will sign her up for a dance class in the fall. I wish I had better pictures to post, but with a lost camera I have had to rely on my camera phone - so here is a low quality taste of Emma's week at princess camp!
Emma and her friend Aspen:Emma dancing at the "Royal Ball:"

No comments: