I went up a couple mild hills first, and then we decided to tackle a more aggresive hill. We made it to the top just fine, but we decided to take an easier route down. These pictures are as we are turning into the easy downhill climb. I was nervous going into it because I knew there was going to be a moment when we would be on two wheels, I just thought those two wheels wouldn't be
on the same side of the vehicle.
I proceeded slowly to head down the hill and we got to the tippy part of the trail and Ryan got out and snapped some pictures. I had Ryan stay out as I went down but one foot down the hill and the jeep started to roll on it's side. I had two options: 1. gas it or 2. stop for some more pictures. I know what you're thinking "Gas it are you crazy!" No it gets the jeep off it's side and pointed the right direction.
Anyway, I stopped and we took some more pictures, while I was sideways the check engine light
came on, which meant the jeep didn't like being sideways. Ryan stood on the hill and pushed the jeep up right as I maneuvered down the hill. After he got back in, he pointed out the check engine light, and I thought "that should be a check sanity light."
2 comments:
Matt, that is crazy!! I have been wanting to go with you guys down to Moab sometime when your parents get back but I think I just changed my mind. :)
the twins really love these pictures. they're sitting here saying Woohoo!!!! Typical Hale boys!!
Post a Comment