Monday, August 17, 2009

Magoon

The first Wednesday in August was set aside as the "use our free passes to Lagoon" day. Sad to admit, but I was SUper excited to go. With the exception of two sets of lost keys and an insane 30 minute wind/rain storm - we had a great time. Particularly Emma who asks pretty much every day if we can go back to "the fun place." "What's the fun place called?" I ask. "Magoon!" she excitedly replies!


The only photo I have to document is below. But, if you want to see some pretty thrilled faces on Emma and her two cousins Boston and Jae, click on the link to Ben and Jenny's blog. She has some GREAT pics!

We were very glad that our dramatic little girl was a ride-a-holic. We didn't have single meltdown - until it was time to go, of course. The picture above is Emma on her favorite ride - the new Jumping Dragon.

Anyway, she has been so cute about it for the last two weeks that I think I might break down and pay to take her again on Friday. Its so funny how making your kid happy can make you overlook the inflated price, long lines, and overall craziness that can be a Lagoon trip just to see that genuine look of absolute joy and excitement on their faces. I've told her she has to be a very good girl for the next three days. We'll see if she earns the trip!

No comments: