Today I helped my mom clean out the infamous "Work Room." It is not an exaggeration when I say that the "Work Room" is more like the "Room of Horror" just because it has been so cluttered for so long that you could easily unknowingly impale yourself on some Ginger Scissors should you attempt to enter. However, now I think I will call it the "Room of Miraculous While You Were Out Impowerment" because I felt like I was on an episode of While You Were Out - no...more like...what's that Garage Sale show "You're Room is So Full of Useless Crap that we are going to Force You to Throw it Away unless by some rare chance it Makes Some Money at the Garage Sale that We will Force you to have First" - no, that's not what it's called - too long. I digress. It was impowering to clean out a room that we never thought would be organized and to walk away feeling like - "hey, this room is the most organized it has ever been." Good feeling. Good enough feeling to make me post this pointless blog because I feel so gosh darn GOOD I wanted to share my good feelings with all of you!
I think I'll go clean out a closet.
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment