Sunday, July 22, 2007

Where it all began...

To explain, Matt and I met in the musical "Oklahoma." The first time he approached me it was to tell me that he liked my shoes: red sneakers I had purchased from Payless. That's where it all began. And here we are, four years later, one child, negative one house - chilling with the folks while we wait to build another humble adobe, I mean, abode. Ah, the life of a builder's wife. A new home every two years. I can't complain. Most people our age have yet to build a home at all, and here we are on our second. With one under our belts, we like to think that we are all the wiser and have worked out all of the kinks. I guess we'll see next June when we will (fingers crossed) be moving in. We'll update on the progress of that.

As a head's up, my passions are movies and TV, with People magazine and E! News as guilty pleasures, so don't be surprised if I blog about the status of my favorite jivers on So You Think You Can Dance and my latest feelings on the disaster that is Britney Spears. Although Matt is highly preoccupied with the chaos that is his life, when blogging or blogged about cars, off-roading, and lifting weights may be mentioned. As for our sweet little Emma, she is very into doing anything her mother tells her not to and Baby Einstein. Good thing she can't type yet.

So there is the intro blog. Welcome to our world.

3 comments:

Adam Gunn said...

Nice blog. Did Erik help you set it up? Cute family picture.

Amy Stevens said...

Love your blog. You know how entertained I am by your musings! will be visiting often! love Ya1

Matt Hale said...

I set it up all on my own! Are you so proud of me???