Sunday, August 5, 2007

Lower Back Tat

We spent the weekend in Elko at Uncle Paul’s wedding. Elko is thrilling, let me tell you. We had our noses deep into various Harry Potter books for most of the trip: Matt is reading the seventh and final installment, I was reading six. I know what you are thinking “She’s in six already?” Um…yeah, I kind of cheated. I got a little anxious, wouldn’t you? So, I skipped from two to six and I am now in chapter twelve of seven. Yea! Finally you can all talk to me about it. Well, not quite yet. It is gripping and I am sure I will have completed it within a few days. Then we can have a Harry Potter chat.

So as not to let one of my two blog readers down, I will now comment on So You Think You Can Dance. Upfront apologies for the delay, I had a very busy week. Anyway, Wednesday afternoon I was thinking to myself “Tonight I am going to vote for Dominic, we need to keep that boy in the competition.” Then, as I watched him betray his love for Sabra by macking on Lauren at the end of his Rumba I was like “Uh Uh – he did NOT just do that.” So, no vote for Dominic from me and thus, he was booted from the show. That’s what you get for being a playah. I did not agree with Sara being outed though – but I guess if Sabra is to be the winner, then they all must go at some point. I must also, at this point, bless DVR because as I look ahead in anticipation to this week’s show I realize that I will be otherwise employed at the annual Volunteer and Employee Appreciation Dinner of which I somehow ended up semi-in charge of. It is pirate themed and poses to be a good time however I will not just miss SYTYCD, but also the welcome home dinner of my favorite temple square mishcanary. Sad times. I will eat a pirate gummy in her honor.

Sarah

1 comment:

Ben said...

Sarah, have you seen "So you think you can dance?" It's on Fox on Wednesday. I think you might like it.