Friday, December 21, 2007

Images Period


Everybody celebrate! I found the cord to my camera and now have something interesting instead of just having to read my novel blogs all of the time! The above is (finally) a picture of Emma trick-or-treating in her Hedwig costume that I lovingly slaved over. It was so authentic she even MOLTED!

Next we have...

My adorable daughter and adorable nephew glued to the television. Too cute not to post. Don't you think they look like brother and sister? Emma loves her cousin Bosty! AND...she is wearing the same shirt TODAY! It was meant to be.

Some holiday pics...



Emma helping to decorate her first Christmas tree. I have to admit I was a little nervous to have a tree with a toddler running around the house, but she has been adorable. She will look around to see if anyone's watching, go for an ornament (her favorite is the tin soldier pictured here), get caught, and then we have trained her to fold her arms and "just look" at the tree. She is a good girl. Now we just have to ask her to fold her arms and she does.

One more and then my blogging time is up:

Emma's favorite game lately is to constantly move the chairs to the little play table. The kicker is that she has to have them perfectly lined up every time. This particular day she had a stuffed animal for every seat. It was so stinking cute!

Okay, I lied, I have four more minutes...

To close out this post...some big smiles from Emma and me for YOU for Christmas.

Merry Christmas!



4 comments:

Ben said...

Emma is so stinking cute. Remind me to give you the pics that Jenny took.

Adam Gunn said...

Emma is a cutie. She's very inventive and smart. Watch out!

Momtothree said...

Becca said that the picture with all the chairs lined up was a train. She love the pictures of Emma, I wasn't sure if she remembered her, but after talking to her she says she does.

Anna said...

Emma is adorable! So fun to see the pictures of her.